Whitney Land Company
- Acquired in 2017, building was in great disrepair and needed a full restoration
- Last major renovations happened in the mid 1950’s
- Built in 1900 by AG Whitney – who was largely responsible for bringing pubic utilities such as electric and gas service to the St. Cloud area.
- Pioneer real estate developer and ran one of the first title companies of the area
- Renovations included removal of the entire lower granite façade, replacing it with historic period correct storefront glass
- 2nd floor tenant space was custom fit up for JLG Architects as their new space in St. Cloud
- 1st floor tenant space is renovated ready to move in.
505 WEST ST. GERMAIN STREET
ST. CLOUD, MN 56301